"GI, Biologics and the Skin"
Dr. Chris Keeling
• To highlight skin findings in GI Disease.
• To review cutaneous adverse events with biologics in the treatment of GI diseases.
• To know when to include dermatology in the care of GI patients on biologics.
LOCATION: RAH Auditorium S-203-ATC
"Hearing Loss and Cognitive Decline"
Katherine Lechelt, MD, FRCP(C)
Associate Clinical Professor, Division of Geriatric Medicine, University of Alberta &
Kathy Packford, MSc, R.Aud, F.AAA
• Review prevalence of age related hearing loss (ARHL) & cognitive decline
• Discuss ARHL and cognitive relationship
• Define audiologist's and MD's role with hearing loss
• Review impact of aural interventions
"Lysozyme: a new class of mediator that produces cardiovascular collapse in septic shock"
Steven Mink, MD
Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine, University of Manitoba, with appointments in the Sections of Critical Medicine and Respirology; cross-appointments in the Department of Pharmacology and Physiology.